Parent/Students » Health Services » School Health Forms

School Health Forms

Medication Permit: Prescription or over-the-counter medication administered at school necessitates a completed Permit to Administer Medication. The permit requires a signature from a licensed healthcare provider. Forms may be submitted or faxed to the health office.


Immunization Exemption: Requests for immunization exemption for medical, religious, or other reasons may be submitted by completing the linked form or by submitting a signed statement as described in IDAPA 16.02.15. A medical exemption must be signed by a licensed physician. Forms may be submitted online in the parent portal or to the school registrar.



Medical Statement: Requests for food accommodation due to a medical condition must be signed by a licensed medical authority. All requests for food accommodations are to be submitted to Vallivue Child Nutrition Services. For questions, please call 208-454-9614.


Sports Physical: All students participating in interscholastic athletics must complete the Idaho Health Examination and Consent Form.