Vallivue School District Registration Requirements
We want to make registering your children for school as simple as possible, but there are a few items that are required for us to complete the process. Please allow thirty minutes to an hour for registration.
- Only students meeting the “at-risk” criteria according to the STATE of IDAHO and confirmed by a School Counselor, may attend Vallivue Secondary Summer School. NO advanced opportunities are offered during summer school.
To enroll in kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
Below are those items you need to bring with you when you register your child for classes. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Vallivue School District.
To enroll a student in the Vallivue School District the following documents MUST be provided:
1. Birth Certificate- must be State Certified copy (Idaho State Code 18-4511)
2. Immunization Records-must be up-to date (*See more information below)
3. Proof of Residency for Valid Address Verification
A. Must show ~
ii. Parent/Legal Guardian's Name
iii. Physical Address of Service
B. ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS:
-Utilities Bill (date within 30 days)
C. Documents NOT Accepted:
-Credit Card Bills
-Department Store Bills
-Diver's License and/or State Issued ID
-House Payment Receipt
-Property Tax Statements
-Health & Welfare Mailings/Checks
4. Transcript -unofficial copy (9-12 grade)
5. Withdrawal From from Previous School and Grades
Immunization Records: At the time of admission and before attendance, Idaho State Law, (IDAPA 16, Title 02, Chapter 15 and Idaho Statute Title 39, Chapter 48) states that children from Pre-school through 12th grade must provide proof of their immunizations verified by a physician or physician's representative indicating the month, day, and year immunizations were received. Students who are not in compliance with the Idaho's immunization requirements will be denied attendance.